Tuesday, May 13, 2008

feeling very lousy today

I am working from home today because I was up and down all night. I'll spare the gory details but let's just say that my earlier observation about symptoms being surpressed by adrenaline are not necessarily accurate. Or, perhaps now that I'm more relaxed, the adrenaline is no longer an issue. I was in and out of the bathroom a few times last night at job #2. I'm completely worn out and it feels like wild animals are trying to escape from my colon. It goes without saying that the joint pain is pretty insane.

On a cute note, K has been obsessed with the birds outside the bedroom window. She's been sitting there all morning, chattering and twitching and staring. It's really adorable. Thankfully, it's cool today so the window is open and the blinds are up. A is almost as interested (but she's generally more nonchalant anyway).

No comments: