Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lexapro

I've tried Wellbutrin, and it turned me into a psycho bitch. H didn't tell me that until after I had taken it for months. Go figure. I've tried Effexor, and it makes me nauseous and doesn't allow me to sleep. I've been off of it for a few months now, because my prescription ran out and I haven't been able to bear the thought of going into the doctor. Vicious circle, yes.

H has about a month's worth of Lexapro samples that he thinks that I should start taking, but I'm nervous about starting it without talking to Dr. D first. I don't see her until May 29. He may kill me before then, though.

I thought that I was doing better, but I must not be if he brought it up tonight. Normally, he never brings it up. It probably doesn't help that I've had 4 glasses of wine tonight.

No comments: