Friday, July 25, 2008

Why I Love Pajamas

This has been a recurring theme... getting caught in them at odd hours, having closets implode while wearing parts of them, never changing out of them. What's the allure?
  1. They are amorphous and hide a multitude of sins.
  2. They are lightweight, so that when I break out into weird sweating episodes I don't boil to death.
  3. The girls get to run free. No, not the cats. They already do. The Girls. You know. Girls unencumbered by bullet-proof vests.
  4. I can take a nap at any time without feeling the need to change my clothes.
  5. Pajamas = not ready to shower. I don't mind the shower, but I do mind the aftermath. I loathe drying my hair and putting on makeup.
  6. There is no better excuse for not opening the door when the bell rings.
So there.

No comments: