Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Namaste

It's quite well known that I am a very lazy person. The thought of exercise is enough to make me surly. I get nasty if I break a sweat. But, I am in love.

M talked me into going to Groupfit with her last night. It's new here in town, and offers all kinds of classes from Pilates to Spin to Yoga to circuit training. I was skeptical, but I went to a class last night. It was grueling and hot and very sweaty, but I was smitten. One year's membership paid in full later, and I was back in class for Yoga this morning. It blew. Me. Away. Where has this been all of my life?

I have signed up for another Body Elegance class tomorrow night and Yoga again on Friday with M. Who ever would have thunk it?

After I signed my life away last night, M and her friend R and I went to have a celebratory beer. This leopard certainly isn't going to change her spots any time soon.

No comments: