Friday, November 14, 2008

Five for Friday

Things that make me happy:
  1. Panera. I wish that there was one here in town. But, on the other hand, it means that I eat fewer bagels. Not necessarily a bad thing.
  2. Paychecks, and going to the bank to deposit them.
  3. Having H pull on my neck when it gets too tight.
  4. Knowing that the bills are paid.
  5. The beautiful new rosary that J bought for me at the Vatican.
  6. The fact that saying that same new rosary puts me right to sleep without meds. Should I feel guilty about this? I think not. The Blessed Virgin wants me to sleep soundly.
Things that make me less than happy:
  1. People that drive 20 miles under the speed limit when it rains.
  2. People that wear slippers out in public. I saw three of them tonight in the course of an hour at Job #1. And, it was raining! Are you too lazy to tie your shoes???
  3. Not being able to take a bath without a cat bursting into the bathroom and whining at me.
  4. Not having done Yoga for a few weeks.
  5. Bastards that abuse poor, defenseless little animals and kids.

Wow. I guess that I'm happier than I thought.

No comments: