Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What is Right?

I am adrift.

On some level, I should enjoy my lack of responsibility. I should also enjoy the exercise that I'm getting and the love that I feel from my co-workers. But, I can't do this forever. Not just because of the money, of course, but because I'm hard wired to accept more responsibility than this. I need to be in charge of something, even if it's just refilling the minis in the display case. Paying bills doesn't count.

The good thing is, that with the exception of the excruciating sinus headache today that kept me home from Job #2, I have been feeling much better over all. Tired, yes, but able to work and work and work. I think that I need to carve out time off every week so that I can get some solid rest.

I also chatted with R tonight about the half marathon next spring. He thinks that I should train to walk it, mostly because of the Crohn's, and run some of it as a bonus if I can. That's a noble idea. I'm getting to the point where I think that I could do that. And, I'm losing weight even though I'm not really trying. That always helps.

No comments: