Monday, October 13, 2008

Count Your Blessings, Dammit

We had a special day at a nearby winery with all of the folks at Job #2 yesterday. It was wonderful. They gave us the deluxe tour, and we got to taste all of the wines (which doesn't happen on a weekend). J had lunch catered in. We all got to sit around, laugh, drink wine, take pictures, and enjoy being together.

I am so blessed to work with such a wonderful group of people. They always make me (and H as well) feel completely loved. And, I get paid to have a good time! J said that he would give me as many hours as I wanted, which is such a huge relief. It won't cover everything completely, but it will be better than nothing. Or unemployment.

I guess that this is technically Job #1 now, but for the sake of clarity, it will continue to be Job #2.

No comments: