Monday, March 30, 2009

Five Years

I am the luckiest girl in the world.

H and I have been married for five years now. We had a wonderful dinner out on Friday night, and talked about how lucky we are and how different our life is from what we had expected.

We figured that we would own a house, but never expected to find such a great one and get into it so quickly. We also thought that we would be in Tennessee, and not have children, and that was right as well. That's about it.

We have had health glitches, gator attacks, job losses. Neither one of us love what we are doing. Money is tight and we're pretty stressed about it.

But, we are so incredibly blessed. No one understands us as well as the other. We rarely argue... just discuss. There is no one that I would rather see before I go to sleep and when I wake up every morning. We have a wonderful life that so many people only aspire to.

I want another five times twenty five years with him.

No comments: