Friday, March 6, 2009

Thoughts on the End

Aw, man. Two episodes, and three hours, of Battlestar Galactica left. As much as I hate it, there are a few things that I would like to see...
  • Sam wake up out of the goo and slap Kara silly.
  • Kara figure it all out and become the Cylon Goddess that she is.
  • Baltar shoot Roslin in the cancer once again so she can lose the stupid scarf.
  • Boomer figure out that she's a bitter asshole and kidnap Hera for the millionth time.
  • Galactica come to her senses and airlock Baltar and all of his lunatics.
  • She can airlock Ellen as well. After all, this is really Ellen's fault.
  • Adama go back to his main craft... model shipbuilding, not painting.
  • Helo and Athena make more little Helos and Athenas.
Of everything, I am saddest about Chief. He's long been my favorite character, other than Starbuck, and it seems like he's been set up for one disaster after another and has gotten screwed at every turn. I just want him to be happy.

Boy, I have spent entirely too much time thinking about this to be so torn up.

No comments: