Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things That Make Me Feel Stupid

I'm not stupid. I'm really not. I'm actually quite intelligent. However, there are always some things that make me feel like a complete moron. Here's a short list:
  • Going to the car dealership for maintenance. Even if it's regular maintenance, and I need to have it done, I still hate it. This actually applies to anything having to do with the car.
  • Looking at my checking account balance.
  • Watching Lost.
  • Listening to H talk about religion.
  • Not understanding why I can't upload profile pictures onto Twitter.
  • Any math beyond counting to 10.
  • Customers asking questions about tequila. I hate tequila!
On the other hand, there are some things that I understand very well that many people don't. Done efficiently, these things always make me look like a genius.
  • How to pack efficiently for a trip.
  • How to plan for and throw a party.
I'm not completely inept.

No comments: