Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Killer Fatigue

I'm Wiped Out. There's no other way to describe it. I've been tired anyway, but I spent the day at Job #1 lugging around full cases of wine and redoing displays. If I weren't so horribly out of shape, it still would have been a very busy day.

I'm not sure if both jobs are kicking my butt because I'm having a bit of a flare, or because it's Christmas, or because I've been working 60-hour weeks, or because I have been sleeping but not very soundly, or a combination of all of these factors.

The flare is a bit troublesome because I am getting a second fistula. It's small, but it's in the same general area as the original one. The swelling has gone down a little, but it's extremely painful. That begs the question, of course, of what to do about this. I need to get back into Dr. L to see what the next step is. I'm pretty sure that surgery isn't an option because of the location. My wrists and hands in particular have been awful lately.

I have been losing weight, but it hasn't been dropping off as quickly as I'd like. That would make the flare worth it.

No comments: