Friday, December 19, 2008

Subversive Thoughts

I don't like poetry.

I have never seen as many horrifyingly tacky Christmas sweaters as I have today.

I hate Christmas cards.

It's fabulous to have a reputation as being very calm and mature and making a horribly loud fart noise. Not an actual fart, mind you... just the noise.

I like cats better than most people. Hell, I'd like to be one of my cats.

I find multiple pregnancies that result from fertility drugs repulsive. Don't even get me started on the Duggars.

I have opened every single Christmas present in the house that had my name on it.

I really don't care if people drink White Zinfandel. At least they're not judging people that drink.

I'm thinking about letting my gray hair grow out.


Hey... this could be my Five for Friday list. It is Friday, right? Yep. Friday. Thank God.

No comments: