Monday, February 23, 2009

Nut

Not sure why I haven't talked about the trip to the Nutritionist last week. I guess that it's because I've been really busy and it wasn't as traumatic as I had expected.

It turns out that I'm not as inept as I had expected. I'm not eating the wrong things at all, but I am eating them at the wrong times and with not enough frequency. I need to eat 5-6 small meals or snacks every day. And, I need to stick to as low residue of a diet as I can. The funny thing about that is a low-res diet rules out so many things that are considered healthier... like whole grain bread and broccoli. But, I've always had problems with things like that. So be it.

The most important thing, besides giving my body lots and lots of wonderful nutrients, is to get my metabolism fired up.

I've been working hard to drink lots and lots of water and to bring nutritious snacks with me wherever I go. I've also been putting snacks in tiny snack bags so that I don't eat tons of stuff all at once. We'll see what happens.

No comments: