Friday, March 20, 2009

Special Five for Friday BSG edition

Things that I love about the BSG finale:
  1. Sometimes people do get what they deserve. See: Cavil, Racetrack, Boomer, Tory.
  2. Doc Cottle.
  3. Helo's alive! He's alive! My first girly scream of the evening was when I thought he got plugged.
  4. Hoshi, Hoshi, Hoshi. Seeing him with Tigh, Cottle, Adama, Baltar at the end made me grin.
  5. It's not always happy. I hate gratuitously happy things. Life isn't happy.
Things that I hate about the BSG finale:
  1. The Sun? Really? Poor, poor Sam.
  2. Not nearly enough Leoben. I wanted to see him disappear with Starbuck.
  3. 150,000 years? Come on. How come no one has found bits of Raptor? Silly.
  4. Chief ending up alone. He has always been my favorite.
  5. Tory should have been killed more than once.
I can't believe that it's over.

No comments: