Sunday, January 18, 2009

Six for Sunday

I've been bad lately about posting. I've thought about a few things to say, but haven't gotten around to doing anything about it. Tired, yo. Sorry.

Things that make me happy:
  1. J's guacamole recipe.
  2. The return of Battlestar Galactica, even though it's extremely depressing.
  3. Having a house full of people, and they're all having a great time.
  4. Coming home to a full crock pot of goodness.
  5. Snuggly kitties.
  6. Passing all of the bill-paying responsibilites over to H.
Things that make me less than happy:
  1. Cold feet (literally, not figuratively).
  2. Football players with long hair that hangs out below their helmets.
  3. Wind chill. In Tennessee. Who knew?
  4. Ellen Tigh.
  5. Perpetual sniffles.
  6. Having to do six million small loads of laundry instead of three million larger ones.
Boy, am I boring. I consider that to be a huge victory.

No comments: