Friday, April 10, 2009

Five for Friday

Things that make me happy:
  1. Sitting on the couch in H's lair, trying to understand whatever in the hell he is talking about regarding the surround sound. Love the man dearly, but just turn it on, turn it on again. Quit messin' with my Genesis.
  2. Spending exactly what I wanted to spend at Krogzilla and getting everything on my list.
  3. Dramatic masses during Easter week. Holy Thursday is my favorite, but I missed it (of course).
  4. Planning and cooking lovely meals for holidays.
  5. Planting pretty flowers and herbs and hoping that they don't die.
Things that make me less than happy:
  1. Needing a kleenex and never having one when I need it.
  2. Old cats chasing new cats, and new cats not understanding that old cat just wants to play.
  3. Dodgy internet connections.
  4. Constant tornado sirens at the store. Can you say "boy who cried wolf?"
  5. Weeds. Not weed, but weeds.

No comments: