Saturday, August 23, 2008

My own Five for Friday

A friend of mine from Job #1 blogs a "Five for Friday" entry every week. I like the idea, although it's technically no longer Friday. But, I have been kicking the idea around for a few days. I'm going to change the formula a little, though.

Things that I love:
  1. Pimiento Cheese. How could I have lived this long without it?
  2. Yoga. For the first time in a long time, I feel good physically. Hopefully, the mental good will follow shortly.
  3. Fat Tire Amber Ale... finally available in Tennessee!
  4. Fresh tomatoes from the farmer's market.
  5. Crossword puzzles.

Things that I'm not quite so fond of:
  1. Politics. Enough already! November can't come soon enough.
  2. Muscle soreness from too much Yoga/Body Elegance.
  3. My sore jaw from gritting my teeth without realizing that I'm doing it.
  4. A virtually rainless August again this year.
  5. Grocery shopping. But, you know that already.

No comments: