Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aftermath

Hearing "President-Elect Obama" makes me grin from ear to ear.

On a not so happy note, I was at Publix tonight after Job #2. Or is that Job #3? Let's make it Job #2. Anyway, there I was in the cheese case, minding my own business and thrilled that I was almost done shopping, when I was approached by a guy in a hair net. He wanted to know if we talked about politics at my work today.

Actually, no. I spent the day dodging strollers while hung over, so there were no discussions of politics.

He went on to say that he was sure that the only reason why Obama was elected was because people hate Bush. He couldn't imagine any other reason.

I can think of lots of reasons, my friend. Bush is just the tip of the iceberg.

One more reason to avoid going to the grocery store.

No comments: