Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Aaaaaachoooooo

I never really had allergies until I moved to Tennessee. The only problem I had was that I was not able to breathe around horses.

Now that we've been here for almost five years, I just have to accept the fact that I Have Allergies. I've been laboring under the delusion that I have just had various colds. I rarely wear a coat and I have a tendency to leave a bedroom window open even when it's 40.

Most of the time, it's not an issue. Every once in a while, though, my sinuses go crazy. I have all kinds of tolerance for pain, but sinus pain turns me into a screaming bitch. I bought a neti pot, and that seems to help, but it still sneaks up on me once in a while. I just don't want to get into the habit of taking more pills on a regular basis.

I'm sure that all of the cat fur doesn't help.

No comments: