Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Comfort

In response to your question, I'm okay. Really. I seem to have skipped the other stages of grief and have gone right to acceptance. I've slept on and off all day today because I'm exhausted, but there haven't been any other symptoms of depression. So far. Keep your fingers crossed.

Last night at Job #2, one of my co-workers, who is truly a man of few words unless they're profane, told me that I might not like it but he is very happy that I'll be around more. It meant the world to me to hear him say that. They have all rallied around me and have made this so much easier. I wonder if the gators wouldn't be that much worse if I hadn't kept this job.

I have a lead on an interesting part-time job as well. As Grandpa says, sometimes it's not what you know, it's who you know.

It's all good.

No comments: