Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Knocked Out

I'm exhausted. I have done practically nothing for the last two days but read and sleep. I know that this is one of the first signs of depression, but I don't feel depressed. I'm justifying the exhaustion by my lack of sleep over the weekend. A few glasses of wine + hard-core snorers = only a few interrupted hours each night.

I need to:
  1. Get the kitchen cleaned up.
  2. Figure out what to do with the butternut squash that I bought.
  3. Get my suitcase put away.
  4. Pay the rest of the bills.
  5. Start some laundry, especially the shirts that I'll need for the next three days.
  6. Figure out what we're doing for the Halloween party next week.
  7. Plant those fracking trees.
  8. Trim the ginormous shrubs in the front yard so we can see the Halloween hijinks.
What will I actually do?
  1. Play on the internet.
  2. Check Facebook every 3 minutes.
  3. Read.
  4. Take a shower.
  5. Have a snack.
  6. Go get the mail... maybe.
My bad. After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: